Tuesday, January 4, 2011

No dentist for YOU, missy!

Well, after a very pain-filled night, I came to the office, extremely short on sleep, and called the Dental School to see if they could take me in this morning, instead of waiting for a week from tomorrow, which is when my appointment is set for.

Nope.

I was sure they would but simply charge me through the nose for it, but she said firmly that they were full today and tomorrow, but if I called first thing tomorrow, I might be able to be seen Thursday. So why can't we simply make my emergency appointment for Thursday? I asked. She said that she could not make appointments for urgent care ahead of time.

My last plea was, "I really am in significant pain -- could not sleep last night. Is this really all we can do about it?"

She said, "Yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment