Friday, April 27, 2012

Hoping it will be all right

Hmmm.  Well, I came to my blog intending to mention a) that it is Arbor Day, a day when we celebrate trees and living and the symbiotic (if that is the word I want ) relationship between humankind and the plant kingdom, and b) to comment on how, last time I was here, I wrote a lengthy (and although I says it) charming and hilarious entry, and then lost it completely between the last period and posting, and how that depressed me to the point of not wanting to even look at my blog (which, you may have noticed, I haven't done) for a week or so.  And instead I find that the settings for this posting page have changed completely, so that I am pretty much entirely uncertain as to what is likely to happen when I check this over and hit Enter.  I'm hoping it will be all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment