Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Are you there, God? It's me -- Denouncer

Goodness me, I am SURROUNDED by Christians! And here I was feeling good because my boss and my cousin both share my worldview pretty entirely -- Doug even more so than Mickey, since she is aggressive and militant about her beliefs, whereas Doug is pretty laid back about almost everything. Doug is very nearly a lazy man. But not! Really not. Just very nearly.

But here I am, with nearly daily contact with at least four! And Four asked, (after praying for me) very politely, about my belief system and I told him, though it made me feel sort of rude, that as far as I can tell, there is no God. He, however, views me now as a challenge, since I "had the Light" and then denounced it -- doesn't that make me one of the unforgiveable ones?

Gee!

1 comment:

  1. Except you are confident there is no god whereas I'm reserving judgment.

    How on earth did you ever end up in such a discussion at work? Who are Laura, Dennis and Tony?

    ReplyDelete